fox parts believe it is a street scamp ?

I have what i believe to be a street scamp that i am going to part out it is a pretty complete roller minus the engine wiring harness headlight and good fenders , it has a chrome gas tank , front and rear disc brakes but the rear sporcket is bent luggage rack nice seat i was going to restore this one and just dont have the time as i just bought a house i actually just decided this morning to post it up for grabs and i dont have any pictures at this time i no they are important so if you have any interest in any pictures let me know i will get them posted on here if you are close enough i would sell the complete project as far as prices let me know what you need and i will give a price thank you :scooter:

read my add let me know what parts you want and i will take a picture as for prices let me know what part you need and i will email you the picture and price of the part you inquire about pretty simple i dont have time to take a picture of every little nut and bolt nor do i have time to take pictures so people can admire what i have:scooter::thumbsup:

guys sorry for my last post i was in a real peed off mood last night and shouldnt have posted what i did please forgive me lately things havent been going like they should and i made a real bad impression of myself with my post thank you :scooter:

Hent

Just put prices up man. If you want an auction or best offer, goto eBay.

I don't want to be a classified ads nazi, but it just doesn't work if some people can have auctions, and others can't, etc.

here are photos of my fox parts for sale and here are my prices these prices are all plus shipping and am open to offers
seat 50.00
gas tank 50.00
rear shocks 20.00
luggage rack 35.00
tail light 20.00
wheels 20.00 each rear sprocket is bent
foot pegs 10.00
caliper 15.00
frame 25.00
front end 25.00
if interested let me know if no interest in a week i will ebay and see what happens this is a project i really wanted to restore but just am not going to get to it thank you :scooter: