Free mini... What is it?

It's a minibike. Made sometime between 1900 and 2009. Just kidding, I have no idea, but it looks stout and ya gotta love the swingarm suspension.

I have...it reminds me of a rupp.... but its missing bits and pieces i was just wondering if anyone had a better idea on what it might be... my thoughts are if i could find out the make Id restore back to factory it but if not Id pull the engine and make it up as i go.... i guess ill keep looking and asking.

Mac

That's an oddball to me.
It might help to snap pictures of the main identifying spots:

Rims, to show bearing hub.
Area where upper & lower frame tubes meet the fork neck.
Front of swingarm, to show design.

mybiz

They used this frame on many brands. I thought I figured it out but look how the frame is attached to the neck:confused: The frame was probably another Tiawan import :chinese:

mybiz

This frame and swing arm are identical except the front end mount.
Grand Prix Deluxe Swinger with Sidecar Mini Bike ......................................
And looks more like this one but the front of frame is still wrong.
B2 Clubman ......Mini - Bike ........................
But there copy cat minidoodle website is a good one here it is
Deltek Deckson Mini - Bikes ....................................
If you cant find out what you have email this guy your pic's he will tell you what you have he's a real nice guy ozflea@bigpond.com.au
I own a Grand Prix myself it came from the other side of the pond

Sweet thanks..... So I called my cousin (he lives in NJ) and asked who he had gotten the mini from and he said he had got it from a buddy of his who he traded a car audio amp for.... i asked if his friend had done anything to the bike and he only could say that his buddy had chopped the front springs....:blink:.. so im thinking it really could be that Grand Prix delux.(the handle grips even match along with the kit stand, and the engine mounting plate area.) . but i will email that guy just to get one more view.... thanks guys, now the hard work begins tearing it down for a rebuild. :scooter:

Last edited: