Frustrated....OldMiniBikes Warehouse..

Okay so i need to rant a little bit.. I ordered these rims off of OldMiniBikes Warehouse on April 7th..
10" Steel Wheel, Black Oxide With 5/8" ID Precision Bearings
Figuring they were in stock ready to ship... about 3 or 4 days later i get a voicemail from a lady there by the name of amanda??? Sweet lady, really polite, asking to call back in regards to waiting a week for my part to get there.. so i called back and everything was cool, i waited a week. Nothing came, so i called them up and asked what was going on.. This time a guy answered, RUDE as hell, very impolite, told me to wait for information on my order and he'd call back, never got a call back... i was pissed. Called the place and spoke to amanda. She said oh yes, were still waiting on it to get here... I was cool with it, i understand the shipping and receiving industry as i am a receiver at work.. So on monday (April 20th) i call and ask if i was to expect my rims this week. I was told they had some "trouble" with one of their shipments and i shouldnt expect them till this weekend or next monday... im very frustrated about this at this point. I just want my parts!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me rant haha

i would also like to add, that ive just received three clutches that i ordered offline the other day... OldMiniBikes warehouse has always been good to me. ALWAYS. Just frustrating when parts take awhile to come in

I ordered parts not too long ago and received them within a week, seemed to be efficient service. To me the best policy for any company is to keep the client informed as to the status of their purchase. At least if the client is aware of the situation it alleviates some of the frustration all around and demonstrates good customer service. Hard to be upset with a company if you feel they are acting in your best interest as a customer. Good luck hope you get your parts soon.

i agree completely, the thing is i felt i had to chase the answers down instead of them keeping me informed... not something i want to do. Initially they were very good with letting me know, recently i just feel like ive had to reach out and find out instead of being notified of changes, oh well.. build progress is at a halt until my rims get here.

A long time ago I had a small hardware store and once in a great while this would happen. It's not OldMiniBikes's fault I don't think, the supplier hasn't kept up with their end. I know I had to dance a few times with customers but the reality was I ordered their parts and couldn't control some one else's shipping. I lost a customer or two over this kind of thing. I will say that at no time would I ever be rude to a customer. Whoever it was though maybe they had something going on in life that made that day difficult. Anyway, have faith in them, they'll make it right. Good luck.

Doc

CarPlayLB

don't bite the hand that entertains you!

I ordered on Sunday night, have my parts today. 2 pieces were out of stock and shipping from another vendor. I received a prompt email apprising me of the situation. I told Amanda (I think that was her name...i hope so!) that Chad wears ladies undergarments. She did not argue with me, but she did not deny it!
I think they are top notch!:thumbsup:

Remember they're not the only place to order from. I've had the exact same experience with them and when my order arrived it was short parts.
My advice would be to check stock before placing orders in the future,whoever it may be with. Someone gets rude with me when I'm spending my hard earned money it's the last time!

Itype2slo

I like to look at yelp reviews for fun. Sometimes you see reviews for your favorite restaurant or diner and they get totally ripped a new one, and you think to yourself did they go there on a bad day or is there another agenda going on.:thumbsup:

Hi,

I'm really sorry you had a negative experience. I'd like to provide some information and ask some questions:

1. Please send me a PM or an email with the phone number you used to call from and your name or order #. We review phone calls when necessary and take appropriate action. I hate hearing that anyone was rude to you on the phone.

2. It's a really busy time of year and one of our major suppliers (Azusa) didn't alert us to the fact that they were backlogged. Orders from them take no longer than 4-5 business days and we place them constantly. However, in the case of our most recent 2 orders, they got bundled together and we've been waiting for them for 3 weeks from the original order date. All the parts are slated to come in today. With that said, we should have done a better job notifying people of the extended wait time. We neglected to do this and I truly apologize. We will adjust our systems for extra notifications if extended wait times are involved.

Please provide me with the information requested and I will do my best to make this a better experience for you, as well as a learning experience for our team. I really mean it.

Like I said everyone, OldMiniBikes is definitely the bomb when it comes to parts, always professional, always on time. I'll probably be giving them a call here sometime today or tomorrow to check in on my parts. Like I stated previously, it's a great site, love the way it's run, just frustrating when you have to wait for parts. As for the gentleman being rude, he was probably having a bad day, no worries. I don't let that kind of stuff rent too much space in my head. Thanks for the feedback and the different perspective guys, I appreciate it

Ok so I finally got my rims today, 3 days less a month later and I'm not pleased. scratched to shit, dirty as hell. Really not happy with OldMiniBikes warehouse right now, not at all....

maybe there were circumstances beyond control........but if I had a problem with someone, I would go directly to them first to see how they will make me happy.......sometimes I find it necessary to give the other guy the benefit of the doubt..........if I sold something to someone I would hope I would be the first to know if they are not pleased.....just saying.........

My issue wasn't with OldMiniBikes but it was with gocartsusa.com, I ordered the torque converter setup for my DB30 with the predator engine. It showed up and as I'm looking through it, I'm missing 4 small fine pitch threaded bolts that hold on the cover. So I call them up and let them know what was missing. I had to describe the where the bolts were and whatnot.. guy said oh ok I'll just send you some. So on a Saturday afternoon I'm working on one of my diesel trucks covered in oil and the U.S. Postal pulls in the driveway and asked if I'm _______. I said yep that's me. She said ok well you owe us $1.48 for postage fee... I said excuse me??? She said you us for postage fee and I said ok let me go get some cash. (It had to be the correct amount since they don't keep money on them) so I scuffle up the amount and get my 4 small bolts... I call gocartsusa up and talk with their customer service and ask why I had to pay shipping on parts I've already paid shipping on and your company forgot to put them in the box..I said it was a slap on the face regardless of how little it cost and the principle behind it is just down right wrong!! She said well I apologize but I can send you an email with $10's off your next purchase.. Guess who never got an email from them....me! So yea I will not buy anything from them ever again.

My rant is done. Anywho carry on.