fully street legal bar stool racer

So at one time the Yamaha parts were registered in Wis. and you bought it without the title/registration and built it from there? Still quite creative and a lot of work to say the least. How fast does it go? Handle OK? If you do get i STREET LEGAL in MI we'd love to see the doc's. We've all got something we'd like to accomplish this with!!! :biggrin::thumbsup:

So at one time the Yamaha parts were registered in Wis. and you bought it without the title/registration and built it from there? Still quite creative and a lot of work to say the least. How fast does it go? Handle OK? If you do get i STREET LEGAL in MI we'd love to see the doc's. We've all got something we'd like to accomplish this with!!! :biggrin::thumbsup:[/QUOTE
yea you can say it goes 30 and dont handle worth a dime.

So at one time the Yamaha parts were registered in Wis. and you bought it without the title/registration and built it from there? Still quite creative and a lot of work to say the least. How fast does it go? Handle OK? If you do get i STREET LEGAL in MI we'd love to see the doc's. We've all got something we'd like to accomplish this with!!! :biggrin::thumbsup:[/QUOTE
yea you can say it goes 30 and dont handle worth a dime.
You can say it goes 30,you can say you built it,you can say it has DOT tires,YOU can say it has a title or you can say it's 97cc has a governor and goes 40. :facepalm:

rmm727

If the steering is properly designed, they WILL turn on a dime. Ackerman and Castor go a long way. Mine does 33 according to the GPS. I'm sure it would go faster but I'd need more gear or more motor. The TAV isn't opening up the whole way. 5hp OHV TEC with a TAV2 and 12/40 gears on 13" tires.

looks like you just used the Vin and whole steering head from a yamaha scooter? I dont know if your state just doesnt care or if youve just been lucky but that probrobly wouldnt fly in most states :laugh: But hey if it works it works cool man :thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

My barstool has a 125cc pit bike motor, 4 speeds, and will go faster than I have b@lls...but as scary as these things are, I'd never drive it in traffic...and I did not win a trophy at a car show...maybe needs to be shinier? ...and YES, I know the chain was loose in this photo...and YES, I did fix it