Gas tank vent

I am redonig a Go-Devil.The only thing missing is the brass screw vent that screws into the gas cap. Anyone know where a guy can find one or something simmilar? I know some of you guys have gotten inventive. Give me some pictures or what you did. Right now I will use a ss bolt with an O ring. John Tryed to up load a picture. I have to figure out why.

Most 6 gal boat gas tanks have a vent cap that screws open for venting , maybe you can find a old metal one that will work ! Good luck . :thumbsup:

well what i would do is look for a thumb screw master carr has some McMaster-Carr then setup a drill . drill the shank then side drill in for the vent . a lathe would make it easier to drill down the shank . and a simple block jig in a drill press with a vice would work for the cross hole .
to bad my shops all in boxes or i could setup and make ya something like that . but dont know where half of it at and dont have squat for stock any more

I guess I called it by the wrong name. The screw on top of the gas cap is a shut off. So when you fold up the bike the gas will not spill out when in your trunk. The carb. also has a drain. I have tried a bolt both metric and sae. They fit loose so air can get by the threads. It's like a boat tank. That let's air in ,then you can shut it off for transport. I may us an O ring on a bolt. But the vibriation will make it fall out. Maybe a self lock nut on the inside of the cap. Sorry, John