Gemini Value

vette66_00

We do not give values of bikes here. If I see anybody from now on giving prices Ill delete it or have it deleted.
Its nothing new its in the rules so no complaining.
Too many issues with people's perception on value of a certain bike and new people coming on here just to get a price and sell there mini's. Put it on ebay if you want to know what its worth in todays economy other wise be happy with your mini and welcome to OldMiniBikes.

Last edited:
We do not give values of bikes here. If I see anybody from now on giving prices Ill delete it or have it deleted.
Its nothing new its in the rules so no complaining.
Too many issues with people's perception on value of a certain bike. Put it on ebay if you want to know what its worth in todays economy other wise be happy with your mini and welcome to OldMiniBikes.
Someone should make a minibike blue book and sell it here! I would like to have a general idea what my stuff is worth, but completely understand your stand on the issue! There are a bunch of instances where it seemed people had joined the site to get a value or sell their long forgotten toys! You know who you are!:hammer:

vette66_00

Someone should make a minibike blue book and sell it here! I would like to have a general idea what my stuff is worth, but completely understand your stand on the issue! There are a bunch of instances where it seemed people had joined the site to get a value or sell their long forgotten toys! You know who you are!:hammer:
Agree with the minibike blue book. Pretty much everybody has an idea what its worth based on how many you see on the site or dont see on the site. If a little research is done you can get a rough Idea what its worth through ebay. The only reason somebody needs to know "how much" is to sell it or claim for Home owners insurance.

It might be fun to make a section where we guess what a bike will sell for on ebay? or craigslist? I know alot of people just want a ball park number if they want to resoter if its gonna be worth it., mabey the question should be should i fix it or sell it????

I have 2 geminis and am wondering what they are worth? i believe they are 80cc but they may be 50cc.
Right now, as far as value, anything being sold is only worth what soebody in this economy is willing to pay, certainly not what something sold for on ebay or CL a couple years ago...

Take EVERYTHING into consideration, one thing I can tell you is do not overpay for anything right now, there is stuff, nice stuff for cheap all the time. Its not worth it to overpay for any mini project right now, you will end up spending way more than if you stay patient and find one thats in great shape.

One thing I can say about Gemini's is you dont see that many of them around, that being said make sure everything is all there and running if possible. Gemini parts appear to be very hard to come by. I think they are cool as hell, my cousin had one years ago, wish he never sold it! Didnt know what he had I guess.

oldfatguy

a lot of people ask what something is worth to keep from being ripped off, with minibikes it's tough to say what one is worth because it really comes down to what you are willing to pay for it . we have all seen the same type minibike sell incredibly cheap and others listed at insanely high prices it is smart to watch and see what the different bikes sell for and get an idea of about what a fair price should be .It is always nice to hear of a fellow member finding a good deal on a rare bike

george3

I been saying that since I been on this site, its only worth what somebody will pay for it. you need to know what your mini bike is worth do some research. you want to know what your gold watch is worth do some research. Most people want to know to sell it. Well I will offer 100.00 for it. at least you know its worth 100.00.

I have seen a complete honda 50 go for $1000 and just the tank sell for $1000....

The reason why this kind of topic is not allowed is like others have said, It is worth what someone will pay for it and the reason most people ask is cause they need the value for insurance or they found one and want to sell it..

almost every minibike can be made from scratch with a bender and some pics unless it is a scat kitty or a few others.

I have seen a complete honda 50 go for $1000 and just the tank sell for $1000....

The reason why this kind of topic is not allowed is like others have said, It is worth what someone will pay for it and the reason most people ask is cause they need the value for insurance or they found one and want to sell it..

almost every minibike can be made from scratch with a bender and some pics unless it is a scat kitty or a few others.
Even a Skat Kitty can be made with enough patience and the right tools. It won't be an original Skat Kitty, but it will be close enough.

Bottom line: the bikes are worth what someone will pay for them. To a collector, "restored condition" is not as good as "unrestored condition." For someone who just wants to ride, "restored" may be a better deal.

Last edited: