George Barris pic with his minis

Here is a cool shot of George Barris, flanked by a couple of exceedingly creepy looking fellas, unveiling his line of custom bikes that I saw in a 1970 trade rag.

markus

Is that Carmine and Greg's garage? Give that one guy a top hat and he'd be Snidely Whiplash :laugh: "Who wants a mustache ride"

Snidely Whiplash! I love it! I made that reference just the other day and I could almost hear the whoosh sound as it flew right over everyone's head, no one over 30 was within earshot...
That pic could be captioned: "so what's it going to take to have you take home one of these beauties today?" Great pic.

Thanks JT for posting this photo. Awesome.
I am looking at the Barris Kustoms decals on the from fork of the chopper he is sitting on. The weird laydown Barris we have has that decal on the fork but I thought the California Lowrider had a Barris California Lowrider decal on the fork but this photos show different. Markus, any input as to which is correct? We bought a Barris chopper recently and need to have the clear faced decal reproduced. Thanks. I do have a photo of my brother sitting just like George is on the chopper! Lol.

Last edited:
Is that Carmine and Greg's garage? Give that one guy a top hat and he'd be Snidely Whiplash :laugh: "Who wants a mustache ride"
Haha.. Yeah soon after this pic was taken he tied George to the railroad tracks.

Yo, how tall was George Barris? He looks like he's sitting on a full sized chopper. Haha

Last edited: