Go-Kart Project

Hey, Here is my Yard Kart i got in a trade for a 49cc Scooter. I got the kart because i thought it was kewl. But it was bad shape though. It had no brake assembly, they beat the shit out the motor, bad tires and other small stuff..
But here is my Progress..
I got a new 6.5 motor for it. And it runs :)
I am still working on replacing the tires but i can ride it. Next when i finish replacing all the tires i am going to paint it and maybe weld a roll-cage or something on it :)

After

Me personally would not put a roll cage unless your going to be doing jumps so if the go kart flips forward you wont be eating dirt. If your staying flat land keep roll cage off for easy bail when you go to flip on a hard turn like I did. I've had to many bad experiences with roll cages.

Me personally would not put a roll cage unless your going to be doing jumps so if the go kart flips forward you wont be eating dirt. If your staying flat land keep roll cage off for easy bail when you go to flip on a hard turn like I did. I've had to many bad experiences with roll cages.
Yeah I am not going to be doing jumps. Mostly just riding in dirt and on the street. But the roll cage does make it look nicer and helps people seeing you :) But i just dont wont to add extra weight.