Good Buy?

Hey Guys was wondering if this would be a good buy?
heres info
"the frame is a honda frame and it has an articat 440 engine that runs pretty well. it is a 2 cyclender engine. it has a vance and hines exaust pipe on it from a sports bike. there is no rear drive system. I have the rear wheels and all the parts that i got when i bought it. i have two axels that i bought but i dont know if they will work. I will give you all these parts along with the kart. all this gokart needs is a new rear drive system like the sprocket, wheel hubs, bearings, ect. it also does not have brakes. the gas and brake lever are on the steering wheel. i added front led lights onto it and it has a rear light and they all work. the guy i bought the kart off of said it could do 60-65MPH."

I havent bought it yet.
i was seriously thinking about. im sure it would haul butt.
My only Question/hasitation is getting the rear drive setup correctly and how much it would cost?
Also for those speeds would you recomend a disk brake?
Im going to email the guy and ask for more pictures.
Thanks

Not sure.
he says he has 2 for it but id imagine ones a straight axel.
ill probablly go the cheaper but who knows.
can you tell what this is? odossey?
thanks a bunch

If you want to make it right a differential in the drive system would be the best for handling but then you would need a disc brake on each rear axle half. And 4 bearings for support. Independent suspension makes a lot more work. The Honda Odyssey I think was non suspended in the rear. Would be easy to sink a lot of bucks into it real fast.
Steve :scooter:

Thanks guys.
what would you think is resonable?
i belive he is asking around 300 bucks.
I could probably talk him down if he wants it out of his garage that bad.

Well guys its very fast. Havent been able to top it out but i think it will do atleast 50 mph.
Also should i run higher octane gas. Would it help it run cooler?