Good (low) price on new Doodlebugs

Sears is selling them as a "clearance item" price right now at $ 167.97, which is about as low as I've seen.:thumbsup: Granted, these are the "new" style DB's which are not as desirable as the "old style" for modifications and engine swaps, however, some of our members have done a very nice job of converting them as seen in the photos they have posted. Just Google "Sears", pull up their main page, do a product search using "mini-bike", and you will see it come up. You then have to click on the photo of the bike and it will bring you up to the page with the discounted price. You can then check availability at your local Sears store or order on line.:scooter:

I just now tried getting one off the sears site. When I went to check out it switched to $230. After a few minutes an online sears chat window popped up asking if I needed help. Told them that the listed price was $167, but it switched to $230 at check out. The person told me that price was a web error, but they would honor the $167 price for me. So I then updated my cart thinking it would be at $167 like the Sears person had just told me, but instead it then said "out of stock" even though there was 6 listed "in stock" just seconds before talking to this person from Sears. I'm guessing the person I talked too quickly de-listed the 6 that was listed in stock so they wouldn't have it to me at sell them at $167. Shady move on Sears part IMO.