Gordon Johncock Go Cart With Indy Body.

Mean Dean

Listing for a friend who has no computer. It is a mid 80's I would presume go cart with a Gordon Johncock Indy car body. Blue and in great shape. Runs and drives. Exec. 3 H.P.Tecumseh. Good tires hardly driven. This body is not al cracked up or repaired. He needs money towards his sons soccer league. Would like to get $475.00 or somewhere close. He is in Farmington Hills, Michigan . Please contact Joe @ 248 240 2810.

Thanks,
Mean Dean

Mean Dean

yeah yeah i hear the fat lady singing too , I will have some in a day or two. It is not mine trying to help a friend out who is really hurting and wanting his kid to play soccer in a great program. I have not had time to go over to his house take some really choice pics then come home and download them to this add because every one jumps so fast to buy stuff on this site. You know what I mean. :thefinger: lol just kidding. hang tight because i know you are coming to buy it as soon as I post them.
Thanks for your dear concern,
Mean Dean

Mean Dean

Here are some pics

went and took some here they are. It is a fun cart by something brothers with a serial number. Hope this is good for someone. He could use the money for his kids soccer camp.

Last edited: