Got a free clinton!!!

I deal in vintage electronics,and turned a buddy on to a deal i could not afford at the time.So to thank me,he just said here ya go!!
I have been after this for a while.But he wouldent sell it.I have always liked these.Its a model 500.Shot a little lighter fluid in it and vriipp first pull.I had one on a mini years ago,but do not know what brand.So i would like to ask the mini mentors what bike came with these so i can find a frame.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Very cool motor... Get over tot he Clinton forum, lots of good info over there and Charlie and his father are the best to deal with.

If any body knows what brand of bike these came on i will try to find a frame and start a build.If i cant find any frame reasonable it will go on sale or trade.Here first of course.But thats a ways down the road.Thanks for the comments.

I would like to know what model and brand it came on,find a frame and start a build.If i cant find a frame reasonable,in time it will be for sale or trade.But thats a ways down the road.DZLBIKE thanks for the lead,but looks to far gone for my limited talent.
And thanks for the comments from the rest of you.

d

Thats my tote gote model 600.Picked it up for 110.00.It is compleate,not even a rip in the seat.Runs too_Original 6 h.p briggs.Bought it from the original.owners 45 year old son.It needs restored.I started tearing it down, but no heat in the garage.It will have to wait.lol