Got home to find this???????????

To the guys that think the mob is way off base for being pissed about where their money went, Please take the time to read all the other posts in all the other forums, not just here.

You will get the big picture!

I thought it was judge not lest ye be judged. Anyway. I know BAB as a stand up, honest and very caring person and I agree in principal with what he says. However, the Stitch picture is a farse unless Buckeye confirms your story as a joke. There is no looks like this stated or LOL or anything else to indicate to the rest of us that this was a joke. I certainly do NOT want my money back because it was well spent. It either taught me a lesson or truly helped out someone who needed it.

I've been around for 67 years. During that time I've dealt with tens of thousands of people. I've found that there is only one rule when it comes to giving money to help someone out. ie. Never give money to ANYONE: unless you know them PERSONALLY!! Even then they'll most likely use the money for beer, smokes, or lottery tickets instead of buying food or paying the rent. Ogy

Wasn't on my meds yet lol
I thought the meds helped the shaking hands not made them shake. :shrug:

Well guys I got back from the hospital at 11:00 am . I had blood work, a Cat scan, a MRI and a EKG. They gave me pills to help stop the shaking, money to get by for however long I'm laid up.
Oh wait, you're probably all out of those pills already. I beat you to your excuse for that one.

Last edited:
Folks-
Is it just me or has Old Timer already post like 20 or 30 responses and nothing but riddles or rambling!!! NO ANSWERS!
Pretty easy few questions have been asked and all still avoided!

I want to know how there are so many assets and yet there is governmental assistance.

Doc

P.S. I know the answer and I don't think I like the answer.

Really Vic?? Why are you avoiding this? Just post a picture of your head injury with 12 stitches, and a piece of paper with the month date and year and OldMiniBikes on it and we will believe your stories.

your on here begging for money and living in a house with a 1500.00 a month payment. WTF

YOU'LL NEVER REDEEM YOURSELF WITH WORDS,JUST DIGGING A DEEPER HOLE

banjo

A picture is worth a thousand words. I heard the thousand words. Simple tom gave you a way to quill this with one photo. You still won't or can't do it. Just smells bad to me. If I were you I would grab a camera or a 12 stitch making knife.

WrenchDad

Folks-
Is it just me or has Old Timer already post like 20 or 30 responses and nothing but riddles or rambling!!! NO ANSWERS!
Pretty easy few questions have been asked and all still avoided!
Exactly my thoughts, Had I come home to find the whole forum thought I was conning them I would have immediately tried to explain the misunderstanding and beg for forgiveness and continue to praise the guys who helped me. This guy is only justifying why he has the expensive things he has and why he took the money. And by the way you didn't post the stitches picture to Buckeye. You posted it as part of your falling and busting your head thread and then continued to tell every one how bad you were getting. Now all of a sudden it was a private joke ( that Buckeye never mention when the discovery of the fake picture showed up)
You are not making this situation seem any less dishonest and then expect every one to not be suspicious?

old-timer

Scamming Member
Why on earth would I beg for forgiveness for what has happened to me and my family?
I truly appreciate those who have befriended me over the years, and to those who can't believe our story, I fully understand it's hard to believe. I have tried to explain everything but you just dont know our life, and trying to tell a ten year story here is useless . I could write a book, but then you'd figure it was fiction anyways.

I never begged for money, I was asked for my paypal address. Why wasn't I put on trial when I helped others on here. I even started a thread to help Buckeye with his problems and sent a donation to help him get to wimber . Did they question that? Did they get documentation to see if his daughter had cancer?

Screw you all !! I'm done

buckeye

Whoa wait a fuking minute.

You better back the fuuukkkk up on that Vic!!!!!!

I have attempted to support you in thus deal but, now you have crossed the line.

There is no need to question if my daughter has breast cancer or not.

My character isn't in question here Vic.

Real bad choice of words my friend!!

old-timer

Scamming Member
Seems to be alot of that going on here Tom, and NO you didn't back me up !!

I thought I had many friends here but was hahahahaed over once again in my life !!