Got home to find this???????????

old-timer

Scamming Member
see, he can't supply us with the picture I requested so he is just going to leave.
I dont have time to play games, I have to much going on in my personal life right now. I have a wife hanging on buy a hahahahaing shoe string and done trying to please everyone here !!

Why on earth would I beg for forgiveness for what has happened to me and my family?
I truly appreciate those who have befriended me over the years, and to those who can't believe our story, I fully understand it's hard to believe. I have tried to explain everything but you just dont know our life, and trying to tell a ten year story here is useless . I could write a book, but then you'd figure it was fiction anyways.

I never begged for money, I was asked for my paypal address. Why wasn't I put on trial when I helped others on here. I even started a thread to help Buckeye with his problems and sent a donation to help him get to wimber . Did they question that? Did they get documentation to see if his daughter had cancer?

Screw you all !! I'm done
Dont go there.....I consider myself to be one of Tom's friends. And would vouch for him anytime. Dont drag his daughter into your mess. Plain and simple..you pissed the bed..now you can sleep in it.:hammer:

I dont have time to play games, I have to much going on in my personal life right now. I have a wife hanging on buy a hahahahaing shoe string and done trying to please everyone here !!
You've had more than enough time to post the picture. At least couple hours while you were on here making excuses.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Dont go there.....I consider myself to be one of Tom's friends. And would vouch for him anytime. Dont drag his daughter into your mess. Plain and simple..you pissed the bed..now you can sleep in it.:hammer:
Yeah I thought the same thing!! You should all take a good hard look at yourselves before judging .

Yeah and so was all the shit being said here about me and my integrity.
Seem to be the only language you guys understand !!

No, you dragged his daughter into this. That was way below the belt.

Buckeye hasn't really said jack-shit about you or this whole mess. At a minimum you owe him a solid apology for that one.

Yeah I thought the same thing!! You should all take a good hard look at yourselves before judging .
I have remained silent till now. I can look at my actions and life and not have one doubt I have lived a clean life. You....I dont need to judge. It is what it is. Just dont try dragging others down with you. Cause that makes you a DOUCHE!

I never begged for money, I was asked for my paypal address. Why wasn't I put on trial when I helped others on here. I even started a thread to help Buckeye with his problems and sent a donation to help him get to wimber . Did they question that? Did they get documentation to see if his daughter had cancer?
I have kept my mouth shut until this :doah: That is just F:censure:N wrong, I really think the only way to prove your self Vic is to post a pic of the stiches in your head. And as far as asking for money you did post this http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/o...raise-money-will-selling-most-everything.html

old-timer

Scamming Member
How you look at the world, Is how you will perceive it.

Grey areas are only misconceptions of truth.

" Truth" is what one believes.