Got me a Baha Doodlebug

Bobscooters

i never was a fan of the little motor but always thought the frame and large tire were cool, alot of possibilities with these bikes. only thought for what these cost you can probably buy a vintage bike.

45t

Love the color! :thumbsup:

You've had some luck lately picking up bikes? How am I missing them? Your not crossing over into my territory are ya? :detective::laugh:

You could at least pick up something nice for me. :thumbsup: That Rupp you found for me would be nice. Hint Hint. :innocent:
That one is closer to you,besides rupps are so common...just look on ebay every mini bike part sold is a rupp part.:laugh:

I have been looking for another DB for my OldMiniBikes Build-Off drag build, so I don't have to cut up the wife's DB, but the sellers think they are worth Rupp prices.

Bastards.

Here is my green DB so far...

I gave $100 for it, he said it quit running...when I got it home the gas smelled like turpentine so I drained it put fresh gas in and it runs perfect.

That looks like it may go a lil faster now. :drinkup:
Ya know the engines that come on these things are worthless IMO.I put this together for my daughter and I know she would not have liked it the way it was.She will be 14 years old next month and she has been riding since she was 6 years old...when she gets home from school today the bike is parked out front...I just got done with it today.

45t

Ya know the engines that come on these things are worthless IMO.I put this together for my daughter and I know she would not have liked it the way it was.She will be 14 years old next month and she has been riding since she was 6 years old...when she gets home from school today the bike is parked out front...I just got done with it today.
That will be a nice surprise for her. Way to go Dad! :thumbsup: