Got me a Scion IQ......pics

you can tell its the mans version because the womans version has a hook on the outside to hang her purse.

Did it come with a few free rounds of golf?......its a street legal golf cart isnt it?:shrug:

J/K-ing a bit. I like small cars, as a third/extra car they are awesome.

45t

Pretty cool, love the color. Its almost small enough to attach to your mini bike to be the sidecar. :thumbsup:

ha ha laugh it up fellas....its all good.........:thumbsup:
I love the little bastard already........Yea go-kart......that's what my pioneer says when it powers up " my go-kart" honest! I re-programed the head unit.......

Its NOT a hot rod ...much as our mini's are not motorcycles....

Its a mini with 4 wheels ....and AC

Me and my son tooled around in it this afternoon......and I am quite happy with it....

When you park it....there is room for a tent and a campfire in the same space....its 121 inches long....hahhahah

No tree hugger here...... I just like the little f@#ker......thats all....

Sure is a cute little thing , it would be fun to cruise in . I had a buddy back in the 60's who had a King Midget and that was a lot of fun to ride around in but it didn't have AC back in the 60's

Just test drove one yesterday. Cannot say I didn't like it. Would be nice to have for about 80% of my needs because most of the time a vehicle is just hauling my butt around so why take more. Tranny is a little loud but having a decent stereo takes care of that. One of those in the garage would still leave room for 3 motorcycles in the same stall. :scooter: Congratulations on the new ride.

Kool little car! nothing beats a Scion for dependability! We have an 08 xB that has almost a 100K on it and no problems ever. just keep the oil changed and the tires aired up>:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Yes Scion's have turned out to be GREAT cars, I have an 06 TC RS 2.0 that's just been a wonderful little car, and with a 55 mile one way commute, 31 MPG helps a LOT!