got my frame today and were starting!

thats so damn nice, man

very clean job! that it cool as hell and the color match to the motor- very good choice for the rig.
so what size tires are those and how does it do on the trail with the sidewalls basicly being the suspension? :scooter: my bronc does pretty good with 21"x12"x8" tires... so whatcha got there? -freezerburn

Looks GREAT!! :thumbsup: I like your fenders. I thought mine was heavy after I got done adding everything to it... That's a TANK, it must weigh a ton... I was going to do that color also, but the wife and daughters talked me out of it and went with silver w/ metal flake. I do like the aluminum rims...

MiniBike Paul

That looks terrific, really nice workmanship!! The disc brake, B.D.'s standard, works surprisingly well! I had intended to try and upgrade to a hydralic disc but decided it was unneccessary.

The only thing i wish i had done before powder coating is a welded tube between the tops of the handle bars - i find they vibrate really badly, because of the long length from the triple clamp to the top of the risers; i would like to know if others, you, agree??

thats awesome, thanks jav! man, no brake fluid either- i like it lots. anyone could use that on their rig for sure! very nice. thanks ill bookmark now... click