got my self a new ride

mini baja needs work i dont know whats wrong with it but its huge lol i had my other heavy big wheel trail sport but this one is bigger.

also for the motor it has, to get performace parts on ombwarhouse do i get under hona clone or honda gx200, are these good i mean i already have it why not fix it.

also any tips on why it doesnt run before i tear it up lol:grind:

buckeye

I tok mine up in the woods jumping cedar trees and mud holes. :scooter:

Then went home and layed on the couch and swore off rigid framed bikes in the woods.:laugh:

about how fast does yours go just to compare mine is a 5.5hp with the stock clutch set up and hits about 20mph but i have not measured it its a guess lol

Last edited:

incogrhino

Guessing ur carbs got chunkies in it. Drop both bowls and spray it clean. Should be good.:smile:

My 2000th post. Ding ding ding.....

buckeye

I don't own them anymore. But, with the 6.5 with racing carb and header, a whopping 26-30 or so. Fast enough for a grey headed guy.:thumbsup:

rmm727

Put a tav on there. I have one of these bikes that I need to get going. Bought it 2 or 3 years ago and let it sit in the basement. Got a tav for it for christmas. Its sitting down in the basement too. :doah:

i have a new question if anyone can help, my baja is slow i put a torq converter and it made a bit of differance but still not fast, it starts slow thats my concern after a 1/2 minute or so of full throttle it then starts to pick up speed but even at full speed is slow, but is it normal for it to be slow for so long usually the torq converter should get it up and running quick this is weird