Great price

A $100 Lil Indian is a good deal any day, a rough one is worth that if it ain't too bad. Oh, that's a Ruttman Washer frame. I need glasses fellas.:doah: I'd trip going out the door to get to the truck on that one.:thumbsup:

bandit 40

A $100 Lil Indian is a good deal any day, a rough one is worth that if it ain't too bad. Oh, that's a Ruttman Washer frame. I need glasses fellas.:doah: I'd trip going out the door to get to the truck on that one.:thumbsup:
:laugh: Same here and that's a couple hours for me I believe ,and I was still thinking about driving the distance. But the last time I trusted a C/l seller to hold something for a couple hours on a guaranteed sale ,they sold it when I was in route 3hrs 1 way.:censure::censure::censure:..:laugh:.So I will punt:shrug:

:laugh: Same here and that's a couple hours for me I believe ,and I was still thinking about driving the distance. But the last time I trusted a C/l seller to hold something for a couple hours on a guaranteed sale ,they sold it when I was in route 3hrs 1 way.:censure::censure::censure:..:laugh:.So I will punt:shrug:
Sometimes it's all you can do, it hurts to miss that one from way down here at that price.:doah: