Guess im "new girl"

bandit 40

In no time at all you will be guessing minibike pictures in the " what is it " section .:smile: sounds like you got some basic knowledge ...have fun:thumbsup:

yeah, i just saw my first mini bike frame and loved it! i was blasting for my boyfriend, i like working with bikes and go carts or under the hood stuff ok, but really enjoyed seeing a mini. pretty neat.
Oh! Well then you should recognize this frame! :laugh::wink: Welcome to the site, neighbor!:drinkup: You guys do killer work to which these pics do no justice. I'll post a thread in project logs soon.

How do we know you're a girl? We need pictures!:thumbsup::laugh:
In the meantime, welcome little lady :smile:
She's a girl awrat, ah seen 'er!

Last edited:
Oh! Well then you should recognize this frame! :laugh::wink: Welcome to the site, neighbor!:drinkup: You guys do killer work to which these pics do no justice. I'll post a thread in project logs soon.

She's a girl awrat, ah seen 'er!
hey! thanks for the pics. i wasnt gonna post em b4 you got a chance. lol. it is your frame. i cant wait to watch it progress in the project logs.

looks like you know quite a bit, or at least have a few. i have heard of the DB. is there other popular mini's?:grind:
I like em all and there are so many popular ones, just a matter of choice. The DBs are great for mods and have huge aftermarket support. I have a few minibikes. 11 that qualify as minibikes and two Healds, one Super Tryke and a Super Bronc. I got it bad!:thumbsup:

Wow...This post is only a day and a half old and already #31 (#32 now) replys. I should have pretended to be a girl . All my question would have been answered in the first 10 minutes :laugh::laugh::laugh: Welcome to OldMiniBikes ...beware of dogs :doah:

Wow...This post is only a day and a half old and already #31 (#32 now) replys. I should have pretended to be a girl . All my question would have been answered in the first 10 minutes :laugh::laugh::laugh: Welcome to OldMiniBikes ...beware of dogs :doah:
32 posts in ANY introduction is pretty rare... I'm pretty sure it's because of the :girl: fact.. :001_rolleyes:

Yea its like flies on :001_9898:

When a guy Introduces himself they get 4 or 5 replys :laugh: I wish my wife liked mini bikes. Life would be so much easier. At least she likes riding the Big bike with me.

Yea its like flies on :001_9898:

When a guy Introduces himself they get 4 or 5 replys :laugh: I wish my wife liked mini bikes. Life would be so much easier. At least she likes riding the Big bike with me.
:freakout: HEY CHECK'IT OUT, It's a Chick that likes bikes.. :drool:

If you' had an Evilbay Part-Out-Kid, thing going on with all that stuff near ya, in expensive little pieces, she'd probably be happier with them.. :laugh:

If I were a betting man I'd say you're right on the money Kid!:thumbsup: We need a female as a regular to keep us in check.:devil2:
Yeah but theres kids and family types just on for general info and never say anyhting, that you don't even know is there, also... :shrug: I try to behave my self just for that reason alone.. :anon.sml: