guys u think is worth 300$$???

If that's the original 5hp Tecumseh, and the 2 speed is still there, which it looks like it is, I might give $300 for one. I'm a sucker for those. Looks like the only thing missing is the big chrome muffler and the rear grab handle.

A bit high but if it was all stock, had original paint and stirpes and was in VG cond, I might go that high. I passed a few stockers up that were $250 and one was really premo. :doah:

mike04

yes jimh looks factory...

i paid 250 for my is not half of this one i just don't got the money now but i love sears they confthy...
If that's the original 5hp Tecumseh, and the 2 speed is still there, which it looks like it is, I might give $300 for one. I'm a sucker for those. Looks like the only thing missing is the big chrome muffler and the rear grab handle.

mike04

the tank paint is factory??

looks prety cool i know u good with this bike tnx for the seat i got it just waithing for the righ frame..

Mikey, why not find another brand since you got one already.

Ooooops sorry,,,,,,Mik wy not fiend onother band yo got on alleddy. :thefinger:

1stlegendtx

I think if that's the bike you have been waiting for and you can afford it get it. If you are wanting to make money off it its to much.

mike04

cause here wen u find a mini u just got to grab...

here in ORLANDO they don't sell mini bike on the gas station....i just look and grab if i buy this one i sell my other one this is conplete gtsm....:thefinger:
Mikey, why not find another brand since you got one already.

Ooooops sorry,,,,,,Mik wy not fiend onother band yo got on alleddy. :thefinger:

mike04

well my firt bike is a sears just like this one....

but my is not near conplete so if i sell myne i love to get this they nice.......
I think if that's the bike you have been waiting for and you can afford it get it. If you are wanting to make money off it its to much.

here in ORLANDO they don't sell mini bike on the gas station....i just look and grab if i buy this one i sell my other one this is conplete gtsm....:thefinger:
no shit. i wish i lived in GTO land where mini bikes just fall from the trees.

people want $250-$300 for stock DB30s if they're "new" or used around here. it's fun trying to low ball them through emails. :laugh:

Last edited:
Mike, I know FL is tough for mini's and traiding up when you can is a fine idea. :thumbsup:

Strigoi, OH COME ON! Cali is infested with great deals and tons to choose from!

I could go days without seeing one for sale here. :thefinger:

they're all more than i'm willing to spend. i'm not going to drop $300 on some clapped out mini that sort of runs. some are worth it, but most aren't IMO. i want one i can ride. that's what they're made for. that's the reason i hate car shows (like Good Guys, the parking lot is the best part) and all the trailer queens there.

when i live some where that i can get frames for $25-$50 i won't bitch.

mike04

yes sir now u got my ideal....

gto u gave hard times on the bigining lol
Mike, I know FL is tough for mini's and traiding up when you can is a fine idea. :thumbsup: