GXH50 Honda Engine

i believe that shaft is too short for a clutch. why spend $300 for 2.5hp (which barely moves an adult) when you can get a clone for 1/3 of that? if you really want to spend $300, buy a new GX160/200.

125ccCrazy

i believe that shaft is too short for a clutch. why spend $300 for 2.5hp (which barely moves an adult) when you can get a clone for 1/3 of that? if you really want to spend $300, buy a new GX160/200.
Agreed, for under $125 when on sale @ HF and then for another $200 or less get a carb, air filter, intake, header, springs and a billet rod...

For $300 you can have around 9hp+ and rpm's in the 6000 range

That little engine might be okay for a kid's scooter or an RC boat but too small for an adult ridden mb...

125ccCrazy

It was just an idea.

I already have a 6.5hp clone on my DB30.
Nothing wrong with ideas, just that engine would be a waste of money if your looking for more speed, since you already have a 6.5 for $300 you can make it bad azz, you can get alot more hp with $300 in parts, I'd say 10hp min...

tiny engine

I wouldnt mind fiddling with a tiny honda 4 stroke but I once knew a guy with a older mini honda and it sounded broken when it was working and it went maybe 15mph if lucky, If you need a clutch for one try daves discount motors. but if tiny is what you want try a 23cc-60cc zenoah or zenoah clone they are 2 stroke so youll have to mix oil with the gas. they are the same engines on gopeds so your neighbors will hate you because they sound like chainsaws, not that thats bad chainsaws sound pretty cool to me.