H25 balloon decals

zeeman

I've read the threads about the differences between some sellers' decals. Has anyone bought good decals recently that can recommend a good set? Thanks. It is for this engine.

zeeman

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I need the balloon decals. I saw them on the Rupp site, and wrote about their product, but have not gotten a reply. I wish they were decals, and the spelling etc. was correct. I might be asking too much I know, but I was hoping that somebody would have found a better product. Thanks.

jrzmac

I dont like the flag ones from rupparts, they have a white outline around them. and the originals didn't have them I don't think?

zeeman

"beaker" points, come on. Is he in a science lab or something? I wrote the guy at Rupp Riders and said this was the mistake that caught my eye, but that I did not check carefully after seeing this one mistake. There could be other mistakes. He replied that the decals sent did not have the mistake, and denied at first that there was even a mistake on his website. I wish I knew how to attach my email and his response to this post. Anyone know how?

zeeman

Middle, I do not know Brandt. I do not like the product shown on his website, and that is why I emailed Rupp Riders. What I got in return was a rude email. He did reply after that saying that the actual decals did not have the mistake. The purpose of my post about the mistake was to inform other potential buyers of the decals that that there was a mistake on the decal shown on the website. If you have pictures of decals you have purchased from him, would you post them so I can see? Thanks.

Checked all lubrication decals I have.Including the ones already placed on engines.They all have that typo...Your right.Didn't think I needed to spell check the decals.

zeeman

I know. I'm not sure why it caught my eye. I did see a post with links to ebay. The seller had some with the misspelling, and some with it spelled correctly. I'm still hoping someone will make nice decals.

Are the ones you got decals or stickers?

Last edited: