Happy Birthday!, Steven Durham

The young man is currently "offline" and is prob asleep. So, let's give him a shout out from the night owls and he can have something to look at in the a.m..

Happy Birthday Mr. Trike!
Hope it's great!

:happybday::scooter: :thumbsup:

Mr. Durham, you are an asset to this hobby and you posses a wealth of knowledge that you freely share with us all. Do something nice for yourself today, you deserve it!:thumbsup:

Super sized? Who me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN I MADE THIS SUPPER SIZE SO YOU COULD SEE IT:happybday: ( HOW OLD IS ELVIS NOW ):thumbsup:
Thank you Glenn : I can see very well thank you The VA said the glasses I have that are over 10 years old are almost exact to the test they took last year and I was glad to hear that as I am a diabetic and they often have many issues with vision.
Now what I do have problems with passing the 67 year mark is my hearing loss. I bought a new Amp Probe digital meter that was on sale and the little buzzer that lets you know when you have a circuit, Well I could not hear it at all. My son could hear it from 40 feet away. I returned it yesterday.
Thanks to the US Navy and the High speed Turbines and noisy boiler rooms I lost that Laval of my hearing range .
Thanks for the birthday wish.
Steve :scooter: