Happy Halloween

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Well, it was a slow night, only 25 Goblin's to report and three of those were for the food bank food drive.

Still more than last year, an even though it rained a bit, the kids looked like they were having fun.

Only had one little girl tell me " I'm A Puppy, Not a Rabbit " :laugh:

Fifth year in a row. Zero trick or treaters. Too many part-timers here. She still buys bags of candy, just in case some kid shows up. I end up eating it. Wish she'd buy steak for the little monsters.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween and I hope everyone was able to put on their Silver Shamrock masks on at the right time. :anon.sml:
My wife took our 10 year old son who dressed as a strip of bacon and our 4 year old son who dressed as Spider Man Trick or Treating last night while my 16 year old son and I stayed home and handed out candy. We got a few Trick or Treater's but not many. I'd say about 20 at the most. My 16 year old son is 6' 2" Almost 6' 3" and was dressed like a grim reaper with a chrome skull mask and he'd hide behind a tree in our front yard and scare some the other kids but he scared the older kids and adults more than the younger kids lol.
Here are a couple of pics of my 10 and 16 year old's pumkins and my 16 year old in his Grim Reaper costume. The pumkin with the green LED's was carved by my 16 year old son and the other by my 10 year old son.

Shawn

Attachments

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but very cool. What isn't cool is that I went to Lowes 2 weeks ago with my daughter and when we walked in she said, "Oh, hell no. Look at this, Dad." When I looked to my right, not only did they have Halloween stuff out, but they have CHRISTMAS stuff out on the floor already! Are you kidding me? What happened to Thanksgiving? LOL