Happy New Year Everyone !!!!

HNY everyone!

Progress on my Bonanza project #1 is moving backwards... damn rear wheel sprocket problem is kickin' my butt.

07D675

Happy New Year!!! Lets hope the price of gas doesnt skyrocket again!
Havent been here for a while so I thought I would see whats been up....

Happy New Year from Portland, Oregon . The snow is gone but now it's wind and rain.
Hope the Craigslist mini bikes begin to pick up it is just dead out there. Well I will just keep looking for that rare TACO find.
Steve :scooter:

Happy New Year from Portland, Oregon . The snow is gone but now it's wind and rain.
Hope the Craigslist mini bikes begin to pick up it is just dead out there. Well I will just keep looking for that rare TACO find.
Steve :scooter:
There should be a ton of $100 doodles after Christmas,,,, give it two weeks before the clutches go out. :doah:

:thumbsup:Merry New Year!!!! From the land Rupp, Speedway's and the best deals around! This year will hopefully be the best for minibikes and us die hard riders and builders. Be safe and dont crush 'em restore'em!

Happy New Year! I didn't get the Lil Indian out today, it was enough fun getting it stuck in the snow last week. But I was able to keep up my tradition of going for a New Year's day motorcycle ride, even though it poured rain all day. I left my other bikes in the garage and went for a spin on the new Yamaha XT250 that I "bought for my wife" a couple of months ago. No mini, but it's pretty small.