Harbor Freight Engines and Gas Tank

I see some of you saying that you can get a clone engine for 100.00 can I get some more info on that? I see they are 159.00 right now. Do you have to have a special coupon book?

I would also like to know the best place to get a top gas tank that can mount in front of the seat, plastic if possible. Any ideas?

i don't think you can buy them online for that. you need to be signed up and hope they send the coupons for them (and have a local HF that stocks them).

if you want a tank, start watching ebay.

http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/product.asp?PN=MANCO-TANK-2-S&desc=Manco%20Powersports%20Go-Kart%20Parts%20Fuel%20Tanks%202%20Gallon%20Steel%20Fuel%20Tank%20includes%20Petcock,%2012-1/2"%20Long,%208-1/4"%20wide,%208-1/2"%20High

there is a tank i like it, thinking in get one, is big, new and cheap

No HF in the state of Alaska, would have to get one online. I have a Subaru Robin in mine right now, how do the clones stack up against Robin in Honda for over all reliability and longevity? Never owned a clone but have several Honda engines on sawmills and they go for years with some hard core abuse. The 6 hp robin was only 189.00 and shipping was 34.00 to Alaska.

i got the 6.5 for 130$ and i put in my rupp to get rolen but i found it had to much power. every time you give it gas it will lift the front tire off the ground.:thumbsup: