hard times forces unwanted sell

i am going through some hard times and have to sell something off so i decided to try and sell off my beloved sundowner i really hate to do this as this is my favorite bike it is a 1971 fox sundowner with a 50 cc 2 speed sachs motor this bike is in original condition never touched i want 1,200.00 for it and i am not shipping it nor am i going to neg on the price :scooter:

thanks kinda hoping something else sells or something breaks for me so i can keep this one i really hate the thought of having to get rid of this bike hoping prayers work :scooter:

picture 4 breaks my heart also and will really hit home if i have to sell this , if you guys pray or any of you guys pray please add me to your prayers i have been hurt since march old lady decided not to pay the mortage and now am in fear of losing my home not that this is anyone's business but thought i should add what the hard times are about if i am going to ask you to pray for me THANK YOU :scooter:

picture 4 breaks my heart also and will really hit home if i have to sell this , if you guys pray or any of you guys pray please add me to your prayers i have been hurt since march old lady decided not to pay the mortage and now am in fear of losing my home not that this is anyone's business but thought i should add what the hard times are about if i am going to ask you to pray for me THANK YOU :scooter:
Hi Loveminibike,not that it's my business but be sure to contact the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Administration (PHFA), PHFA provides Mortgage foreclosure mitigation assistance to homeowners of owner–occupied homes with mortgages in default or in danger of default. These mortgages may be subject to a foreclosure action. Homeowners will be provided with such assistance that will consist of activities that are likely to prevent foreclosures and result in the "long-term affordability" of the mortgage or other positive outcomes for the homeowner.

They even have a HEMAP program which is an emegency assistance program, but you have to do it asap. Good luck sir

Wow that is a nice bike. But putting it on here and saying "No Shipping" is really going to limit you. I am in the same boat as you, and I have been forced to sell some bikes lately that under normal circunstances I never would have. Ebay will have a larger audience but, without shipping you are mainly only to get bids from your area or maybe the next state over. Craigslist will probably be most effective for you.

Always put in the adds ( Would make a great Xmas present):thumbsup::biggrin:

Wow that is a nice bike. But putting it on here and saying "No Shipping" is really going to limit you. I am in the same boat as you, and I have been forced to sell some bikes lately that under normal circunstances I never would have. Ebay will have a larger audience but, without shipping you are mainly only to get bids from your area or maybe the next state over. Craigslist will probably be most effective for you.

Always put in the adds ( Would make a great Xmas present):thumbsup::biggrin:
I will say a prayer for you my friend!:thumbsup:

I agree with LN666 as the shipping goes, I put my Bonanza chopper up for sale here and said no shipping. It sat for quite some time till a member said my unwillingness to ship was hurting my chances at a sale and he was a buyer should I decide to ship. I still resisted till I kept tripping over the thing and cussing it, I was never gonna be small enough to ride it and my kids have plenty of minibikes so I agreed to ship and the member bought it. I made a damn good profit and he paid me $50 to pack and ship to boot, you could simply say it'll be $50 over actual shipping and who knows it may sell quickly! I'm not trying to tell ya what's best just trying to help! Things have a way of working themselves out so hang in there!:thumbsup:

guys thanks for all the help, suggestions, and most importantly the prayers as of now i think i have the situation under control i need 500 more dollars by the end of dec and i am going to be ok so i think i am going to say that for now the sundowner can be kept, praise god and all of you that prayed for me happy holidays :scooter: