has anyone put tracks on a trike?

I know people put them on their minis but has anyone tried to put tracks on a trike maybe with a ski also. Could be cool. If someone has already done it please post some pics

anything is possable. why couldnt you build a trike with tracks i guess would be my question? This is really actually old technology. Skidoo made two machines. one called the valment(i believe) and the alpine. both were twin, narrow track machines with one ski in the front. These were haulers not speed sleds. Awesome for the outdoorsman looking for a work machine. So its been done. The tracks on these machines were right under the tunnel just like a regular sled. Turning with a single ski could be tricky. I will build a homemade sled someday............ive thought about it for along time.
Im 99% sure you could buy all the materials to make something like this..................

This is 1964 technology at its finest. :thumbsup:

3 wheeler with tracks

Hey! If you search youtube (350x with tracks) you can find a video of a guy with a 350x 3 wheeler with tracks on it.

Later, Steve (cooljeep)

That gokart is cool. I want to build my trike with tracks now. But they look so small.

Wow that 350z looks funny way up in the air but its still cool. That's kinda what I was thinking.

Last edited:
I know a guy who adapted those atv tracks to fit onto his honda 250 atc, in the back only though. He sold it a while back, and I don't think he has pics, but it can be done. :thumbsup:

I seen on YouTube a Honda atc with the atv tracks on it and it looks cool but stretched out, lower to the ground, and with a ski would look awesome. it seems like it would be Realy simple to do. Just expensive.

I was just at my buddys house last night and his dad has a honda 400 racing quad and he had a guy weld up some really nice skis that bolt right onto the front hubs so he can switch between skis and tires quick.