Hat's off to clayon

Hat's off to clayton

Just wanna thank clayton for steppin up and taking control of the build-off this year.you did a great job clay :thumbsup: had some drama to deal with:laugh: if you would not of stepped up we might have not even had one.my boy and I had fun building and watching all the great builds everyone has done.lot's of nice builds everyone :thumbsup:also enjoyed watchin cheezy fail :laugh:

Thanks again Clayton

YOOP AND YOOP JR

Last edited:
Thanks so much everybody. :thumbsup: I`m just happy I could help out, since all of you have helped me so much. The build off wouldn`t be nothing without everybody who built something, and those who built trophies as well. And Hent and the other moderators really helped my out a lot along the way since this was my first time doing anything like this. :thumbsup:

I think it is safe for me to speak for others and saying you have done an outstanding job with this year's build off.. you truly have knocked it out of the park with this one..

Jimmy

Well said everyone. This was my first buildoff and although we didn't make it, we had a blast. Many thanks Clayton. Also thanks to Hent for giving is a place to do this.

I hate Clayton :laugh:..He cancelled my builds with out tellin me. I went back 2 or 3months later and couldnt find them. :lol::lol::lol:
But it was really cool of you to step up and babysit us big kids and make it possible:thumbsup:. Maybe next year I will get further and closer to finishing a build.:doah: