Heald VT10

Gone through completely with parts from Ron Kimble, not restored to 100% but it's damn nice. Tank is intact with no leaks, 10hp Tecumseh pull start only but starts easily. New upholstered seat over original foam with new underlayment on an ash plywood base and it's bolstered as the original was. Kick stand works fine, tires hold air but front has leaked a little and the TAV cover has been riveted back together tastefully. Has new brake band and the jackshaft was cleaned up and new bearings installed. Handlebars were re=chromed, new bearings in head tube also. Everything works as it should. I have the correct seat shocks for it now also.

$850 firm or I'll keep it, I like riding it but I don't do it often enough to justify keeping it. Pick up only and this will never be parted out so do not ask. PMs only please.

Bump........Went to try to start it today and it fired but will not stay running so the carb has crap or bad fuel in it, turns out the tires are way worse than I remember too so I'm adjusting the price accordingly. Still have the original seat shocks I will replace the moped shocks with once
I paint the shock lowers. The HM100 has a lighting coil but the bike has no lights.

New low price $600 OBO or trade picked up in OKC only, sadly I have ridden it only once in 5 years so it needs to go to a better home. PMs only please, also please refrain from comments as they are not welcome. Thanks

Bump. Someone needs to take a trip to OKC and pick this up. I may have it running soon if the carb will clean up but the price will be the same either way. Save it from languishing in my back building please. Would trade for two good small/medium frame minis in rider shape or the right restored or survivor minibike.

Bump, not a VT10 but a VT8. I have slept since I remembered last so pardon my mistake, the 10hp one also not a real VT10 (I hoped an expert would tell me the difference) was the purple one I have in frame and forks only now since the engine was a rattler so it has been picked over for parts.

So a VT8 still for sale @ the last posted price.

Bump. Now running and riding this VT8 is still for sale, buyer chose another machine. Now priced at $750 firm and has correct shocks now, needs only a front tire and kickstand extended due to the huge tall rear tire. Or put two matching new tires of stock size and go. No offers please, PMs only please.

Bump................... I am reducing the price because the rear tire is just too tall even though it's really nice, when aired up completely it rubs the fender. So the bike needs two tires and some work on the kickstand, basically shimmed up to stand right and not rattle when up. $650 or trade. Will consider firearms and knives as equal or partial trade depending on what you have, also would take one or more minibikes as trade depending on the make model and condition. I've been riding this machine for a couple of weeks and it's a blast like when it was first running, I'm still intent on selling it though so come and get it an bring cash or trades.

You could paypal me the funds and send U-ship to pick it up or pay me $300 extra to box and ship in a multitude of boxes. I would ship ups ground in three boxes most likely. Sounds like a bunch but taking it apart and finding three boxes is a monumental task, U-ship could be cheaper especially if it's a filler for another load going your way.

I would to to buy this. How can i

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bump, same terms as the above post. It's a very good deal on a great riding machine that needs very little to be 100%. I ride it weekly so it starts and runs fine.