Hello from Ohio

DTTB

Thanks in advance for the tech tips and advice. Just bought a DB30 racer. All stock and in great shape. Leaving it stock for now. Have a B&S 5hp and a Honda GC 160 on deck.

Tiger Town welcome ! I have one foot in Massillon & the other in Canton..........Perry twp.
Welcome aboard..if I can help in any way let me know.

DTTB

Tiger Town welcome ! I have one foot in Massillon & the other in Canton..........Perry twp.
Welcome aboard..if I can help in any way let me know.
Thanks! You're close. I am out in the cornfields of Tuslaw Country and work in Canton.
I will be powering up the DB soon. Just haven't decided whether to use the GC160, or the Predator.
Be good

Thinking about your post, I'd put a flathead on it because I am old school. Either engine will work but the Briggs might take some modification of the gas tank to fit. The rear fender it in the way. I put a Tecumseh on mine because the gas tank is forward. I still had to put a 1/2" spacer on the tank to lower it as the gas fill was too high. I guess the easiest engine to put in there is the Honda. Good luck. It's all in what you like. Nothing is right or wrong.

Doc

Last edited: