Hello from the good ole midwest, about 20 miles from st. joe. mo.

This place rocks...
To get right to it i been scouting around cuz i ran upon a treasure i believe..
I dont have pics as of now, but its a fully loaded ten horse electric scoot with fat ole nobbies a receiver for the back and a snow ski>?????? for front... man its cooool...
I dont know why i had to have it. It by the way runs killer, starts by key ,But i cant keep a belt on it...No cover on clutch side and one of the plastic doodaads on the converter is missing.. maybe thats the prob..lol
anywho i say HELLO and man i need some parts..I even got the manual for it..this thing is cool.WELL taken care of..
somebody PLEASE help me..superbroncs are cool..lol
upon more digging, found a brand new heald 3 piece kickstand that will be installed soon..

Last edited:
Welcome yamabo : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes a great place to hang you hat. I took a look at where Wathena, Kansas is your at the crossroads to 4 states. Lots of support here for projects. so dig in and join the party.
Steve :scooter:

u sir are right, i have learned much about these said relics and am glad i found u all. needs to be more like this place,. their not the same...more useful info here for sure and the pics kick ass... im a mechanic by trade and own my own mower mech shop plus full time for a battery plant so im always busy as hell . i have a fettish for small engines especially the tweo stroke lawnboys,. as i have prob have 20 from 1951 to current 4 stroke turds thats made today. i buy sale trade fix and collect lawnboys but theres nothing i cant make run maybe can be of use to some on here, but most talk like they got it going on.never know, jus think if they made two strokes instead of four strokes back then thed all still be running..lmao well who knows.:scooter:scooter on u all....BO..
:smile: