Hello to All...

I just found this forum and I'm glad I did! I've been looking (kinda half-heartedly) for an old minibike to rebuild with my 11yr-old son. Haven't found anything in my area (SW Tenn, appx 90 miles west of Memphis).

I was the parts dept. manager for a well-known race engine builder/machine shop/hard core racing parts mfr. in Central FL; but I've been out of that industry for too many years now. Mostly been doing residential construction, res/comm electrical and sales work since.

I'd love to find an inexpensive project (rider, not a show queen) for the lad & I to work on. If anyone has something, please advise. I'm really looking forward to participating in this forum. Thanks!

I just found this forum and I'm glad I did! I've been looking (kinda half-heartedly) for an old minibike to rebuild with my 11yr-old son. Haven't found anything in my area (SW Tenn, appx 90 miles west of Memphis).

I was the parts dept. manager for a well-known race engine builder/machine shop/hard core racing parts mfr. in Central FL; but I've been out of that industry for too many years now. Mostly been doing residential construction, res/comm electrical and sales work since.

I'd love to find an inexpensive project (rider, not a show queen) for the lad & I to work on. If anyone has something, please advise. I'm really looking forward to participating in this forum. Thanks!
Look on your local craigslist

buckeye

half heartedly turns into oh my God where am I gonna put all this stuff and hope the wife doesnt find out how much this thing costs. anyway Welcome!