HELP please - Arctic Cat Mini Brake Shoes - Needed

Have done all my searches, been to a swap meet called all resources I know with no luck.....
...so anyhow now asking here.

I need replacement Brake Shoes for my 1971 Arctic Climber.
Pretty sure these would be the same for all of the Arctic Cat Mini's for those years (1970 - 1974?)

Anyone have any good replacements or have a line on where to get them?
If yes I need one set at a minimum, but willing to buy a few sets.

Any help would be awesome!
Thanks Matt

you could take them to a shop that does clutches and breaks for big trucks . have them relined . i think you could use the pads out of a same size mini brake from any thing they all seem to be about the same . well when i look at some they were close

You can usually just rob shoes from another vehicle too. :shrug: There are several dozen different makes and models and manufacturers, but typically they all are the same idea and quite often 75 Suzuki Trail hopper shoes are entirely wrong part but work perfectly great in a 68 Bonanza or something ya know? As long as it's the right size and the keepers and flats and what not are made to the right specs, you can usually use the wrong ones as if they were designed to be there. :thumbsup:

Have you tried Jeff.
[/QUOTEI will try him tomorrow - Thanks

You can usually just rob shoes from another vehicle too. :shrug: There are several dozen different makes and models and manufacturers, but typically they all are the same idea and quite often 75 Suzuki Trail hopper shoes are entirely wrong part but work perfectly great in a 68 Bonanza or something ya know? As long as it's the right size and the keepers and flats and what not are made to the right specs, you can usually use the wrong ones as if they were designed to be there. :thumbsup:
Ok, so who has a pile of bikes with good brakes I could sift through and figure it out?