HELP with Clone

6.5hpClone with governor removed and 16cc head..I have a gx160 are there any other parts that can go on this clone and what would be the next step? Oh and it is running w/ gx160 carb is this a bad idea? It starts and runs pretty strong.

6.5hpClone with governor removed and 16cc head..I have a gx160 are there any other parts that can go on this clone and what would be the next step? Oh and it is running w/ gx160 carb is this a bad idea? It starts and runs pretty strong.
Billet rod, billet flywheel, 18lbs spring. I you don't do these upgrade your engine is going to go doo doo(because you removed the governor).

Billet rod, billet flywheel, 18lbs spring. I you don't do these upgrade your engine is going to go doo doo(because you removed the governor).
TS3 is right, if you want to keep it together the billet components are a must! I have an intec 5.5 that I bought second hand, it had the governer removed, a cam and 18# springs installed. And when I got it the aftermarket carb was gone as was the pump, so I took the stock carb he sent with it and rejetted it and it still starves for fuel! A good thing really because it revs pretty high till it starts to lean out, Ive retired it till I can afford the billet animal goodies, and a mikuni flat slide and pump. I'm not gonna half ass it when I've got so many other engines I can run! Do it right, to be safe if for no other reason! :thumbsup: