Help with Id

markus

Dan, with the tire size it leans toward 1300, but the motor would be right for a 1200, They are both virtually the same frame though, and a cool bike:thumbsup: There are a couple naza's out in the shed, you didn't see them when you were here.

I see some random parts scattered around the bike, looks like a storage unit cleanout:thumbsup: is it local :shrug:

Dan, with the tire size it leans toward 1300, but the motor would be right for a 1200, They are both virtually the same frame though, and a cool bike:thumbsup: There are a couple naza's out in the shed, you didn't see them when you were here.

I see some random parts scattered around the bike, looks like a storage unit cleanout:thumbsup: is it local :shrug:
Yea, basically either a 1200 or 1300. :thumbsup: But I figured it was a 1300 because of the original 5.30/4.50-6 General tires on it. I didn't think the engine was original because the gas tank seam would be vertical and not horizontal. :shrug:

markus

Yea, basically either a 1200 or 1300. :thumbsup: But I figured it was a 1300 because of the original 5.30/4.50-6 General tires on it. I didn't think the engine was original because the gas tank seam would be vertical and not horizontal. :shrug:

SC will fill us in.....he was en route a little while ago :thumbsup: