help?

Your mini bike was made by "Bird Engineering" Bird named all there stuff after birds and being that is the little guy, it is a "Bird, Wren" Bird sold at least half of their bikes to Sears and Montgomery Wards and Wallmart or whoever is a department store that WANTS to sell minibikes, but is a department store and NOT a mini bike manufacturer.. SO your bike MIGHT be a Sears, or JC Penny's or something like that.. Most of those would have had a little aluminum tag down near the motor... But no matter WHAT the tag says, You have an old Bird Wren mini bike... :thumbsup: AND OH GOOD LORD a 6.5 OHV engine is WAY too much for that thing.. :lol: In my pics there is the exact same bike someone chopped in half so they could fit a Briggs 5 horse flathead into it... :lol: You will be doing zero to 27 in about 27 feet... :lol:

PS.... the clone will probably NEVER fit.. The 5 horse was stretch and even IF the motor DOES fit because it is tipped to an angle.. It still will not work because you would have most of the engine hanging out the right side of the bike, so your chain will line up.. You should maybe think about getting your Tecumseh going.. :thumbsup: That teaches you a LOT and it is far cheaper :thumbsup: I'm sure someone local would help you if you could find them..

Last edited:
i going to order a new clutch,exhaust,filter. i just want improve my mini. and i built a race quad for my speed rush
That might be a good idea.. These bikes are pretty tall compared to the tiny tires and no suspension.. You are going to have to mod the bike for that big ole honker of a motor to fit.. The pic I added of the one is a 5 horse briggs flathead, someone chopped it in half and stretched it about 3 inches so it would fit.. The bike will require HUGE modifications.... Uhhhhhh actually... For the price you are spending, I have a 60's style Briggs and Stratton 2 horse that will look right for antique mini bikes, go right in it start and run awesome with the throttle and kill switch all hooked up ready to go.. mailed to the door cheaper probably.... I put the exact same motor on the one I had and sold it to a guy over 200 pounds and it pulls him up the hill in our driveway and sounds like a Beast. :lol:

i believe most people just make their own pad out of some metal. you could also go with something like a band brake on the clutch. the only problem with those is that if the chain comes off or breaks you won't be able to stop.