Hemi Under Glass

I always loved those cars ( I figured there was more than one), saw one race at Goodwood of all places. So racing it at an oval track isn't as silly as it initially sounds.

I always wanted to see a wheelstander in person, that car was not made for turning it seems. That and the guy went in too hot. What the hell were thinking driving it on a circle track anyway?

Lot to be said for good safety equipt!!..............I noticed Bob tried to keep his hands on the wheel during the rolls, And Jay tried to keep his close to his chest, no hands or arms out the windows!..........Only the 2nd crash in 50 years?......Pretty good record.........Tom.

That's 1 of 2 replica cars, not one of the 2 originals.. and the editing in the video makes it look like it flipped 50 freaking time lol.. In reality it did a quick full single flip- the cars still torn up, and I'm sure it wasn't fun, but it was far less dramatic then the video made it appear.

WLB

If they rebuild it I bet they put window nets in it this time. And find a new driver. Totally dumb move for a car with that weight distribution.