Hey All

We've had a few of our customers invite me to this site. Ive got to say, theres a bunch of you all here. Ive built alot of choppers/bikes/ trikes/barstools and many other sweet toys. I hope I can help others along with learn a few tricks for myself. Glenn

Vaxian

Welcome!

Kinda new here myself but I can sure tell you there are a bunch of great talented guys on here. :thumbsup:

Welcome, and you can post pix of your stuff in the off topic area, be great 2 c what you do.

And maybe if you hang here enough you'll be building Mini's like the rest of us nuts :eek:ut: It's a sickness, be careful

Yeah Im with BMIKARTS. Im the fabricator up there. I also do some customer service emails, ebay, website. As far as building minis, Ive built a few lol Ive done maybe 30-50 minis 5-10 barstools and other toys. Im slowly pounding out a barstool with a 250cc motorcycle engine, a CUV with a gokart engine racing slicks on all 4 corners, and whatever else that might sound fun to build.

Same here. Ive ordered a bunch of stuff from you guys. Always good prices, fast shipping, and great customer service! Thank You!

BTW I havent been building minibikes for a few years. I just went to the site the other day. Looks like you have changed things. I couldnt find some of the stuff i was looking for. Did you guys back off of the minibike stuff?

Josh

Hey thanks for the kind words guys. We all try to ship and be as friendly with ALL of our customers. Not all can be appriciated though.Our website needed some sub categorys, and in the changeover some items were lost. we have no clue where they went.We will always be around for the mini bike builders, we aint going anywhere. Please if there is something your after and cant find it just call or email us. I dont get to build much anymore, but then again,I havent forgot how to! lol Glenn