HF 420 Predator w/electric start $299.00

Stopped by the local HF on my way home last night and they had a sale paper out with their 420 Predator with electric start listed for $299.00. Sounds reasonable to me.

125ccCrazy

picked mine up a few weeks ago at $349 and used a 20% off coupon, with tax it came out right around $298.... just ordered some goodies from Parsons last night..cam is going out to Tim Isky tomorrow...this thing should pull like a freight train...

picked mine up a few weeks ago at $349 and used a 20% off coupon, with tax it came out right around $298.... just ordered some goodies from Parsons last night..cam is going out to Tim Isky tomorrow...this thing should pull like a freight train...

How can you beat $298.00 out the door?

GustoGuy

The 420 is a real powerful engine it's kind of a large engine though so it may be hard to fit in a minibike. It makes an awesome large go-cart engine and it has tons of torque. Lots of people use it as a replacement for a Tecumseh 10 HP for their large snowblowers. I have a Predator 212cc and I really like it for it starts in 1 pull and throws snow 40 feet.