hh 210 any reason to stay away from?

im looking at getting a hh 210 it seems like a good deal any reason to stay away? il probably order one in a few days assuming i dont get any negative responses. all the reviews say its great and easy to use.

The hh211 may be a little bulky for some. The hh209 is more compact and easier to operate.:confused I think he's talking Hobart welder. I prefer Lincoln.

Last edited:
come on guys i didnt think i had to dumb it down that much, a hobart handler 210 mig welder, it seems to be the ironman 210 put into the handler size case.

so is there not any real knowledge of the newer welding equipment here? im just going to order one tonight, i cant find any body who doesn't like them.

I think most of us have chosen to go name brand.

Lincoln WP3200 here.

Sorry, apparently it's just a cheaper/generic version of the Miller 210 from what I gather here

hobart

I called the factory service guy for Miller to ask about what trouble they have - before I bought it. He's an independant warrantee station for several brands, including Lincoln.
He told me even though Miller owns Hobart, they are totally different machines.

The Hobart uses aluminum in their transformers, Miller uses copper.
most of his warranty repair in on Hobarts, he seldoms does a Milller.
The Hobart circuit boards are famous for burning up, - he even stocks them. The Millers seldom have circuitry problems.

He said the Hobart is the cheapie line, Miller the industrial line.

In his opinion Miller and Lincoln are both quality welders and will last a long time.

I bought the Miller 210 - love it!