High Mileage Bad Dog

Had to replace the rear knobby tire on my MB today. It was worn down to the cord and was really slippery in to ride anymore. Even my front tire is showing signs of wear. Got me thinking. I'll bet not many guys ride their minis so much they wear the tires out! I'm lucky. Have lots of great trails to ride on around my home.:scooter: Plus I have a great little buddy. (Jack Russell terrior) that just love to have me chase him up and down the trials. He insist we ride at least once a day. I am sure we probably average at least a mile a day and some days many many more. So, I did a little math. I finished my bike 26 months ago. If I've only averaged 1 mile per day since then, my Bad Dog probably has around 780 miles on it!

cxbra

Cool stuff man, I would put in 15-20 miles a night on my old Bonanza probably 2 nights a week average but thats only in warm weather. I only rode street and at 40mph+ so the miles would really add up quick. I had that bike for a year and went through 2-3 rear tires (because of that scrub brake! It wore the tire down horribly but at least I could depend on it..), I probably put about well over 1000 miles on it (40 miles a week for about 7 months straight is almost 1200 miles). I have put maybe 100 miles on my Hawg-ty since I swapped in the Predator 212cc but thats because nights have been chilly.. Once the summer comes i'll be back to my old riding cycle.