Hodaka Ace 100

tomsprops

Hey KB8- I could use a Flexo seat as well, I have Injuntoms Flexo's Twin brother !
Yes -Yellowhand these bike's just seem to fall from the Sky out here in Cali. . . Injuntoms and mine were purhased from an add on Craigslist that pop'd up . I had to buy the whole lot ! There were 30 assorted frames & 20 assorted motors. seems as if the guy had Good taste. :thumbsup:

Yellowhand, i sold most all my husky stuff to a friend a few years back. Last year he offered me a 250 husky ( cr i think) that he put togather and raced once or twice in ahrma events and didnt care for it. He offered it to me for 325.00. I can ask if he still has it or a 250 motor to sell.shipping would be from 49328 Michigan and might be pretty high. Let me know if interested and i will ask him. take care all .jonnybiker
CR (Close Ratio) is fine...it's just goin' in a minibike...if I were puttin' it in a Husky frame for ridin' in Nebraska, I'd want a WR (Wide Ratio), just because all that extra shiftin' for the CR aggravates the H out of me.

I do need the engine to run, and be in good shape internally...I have no spare parts for Husqvarna, and there aren't any around here...they were never popular here, so they're rare as hen's teeth locally.

Ironically, Husqvarna ZTR mowers are made here in Beatrice now...which is why I want the motor...

I will check into it yellow hand this weekend. Im fairly sure its a cr as he was motocrossing it. I know what you mean about shifting , i got tired of trying to keep a two stroke in the powerband so i went to a four stroke dirt bike. much more relaxed riding and a powerband a mile wide. My old dr370 suzuki keeps me grinning for hours playing around out in the fields. Ill call my buddy and let you know. take care all. jonnybiker