HOLY crap a Pinto Chainguard

Who's green van is that behind my Golden Pinto ?? Oh Wait the seat is tore up on that one it's not mine :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:
fat boy,thats my van behind the pinto,but its blue,i think,clean/wax/the pinto
no paint work,what do you think ?

Last edited:
fat boy,thats my van behind the pinto,but its blue,i think,clean/wax/the pinto
no paint work,what do you think ?
Sounds good Wayne , I dont like to ruin the original paint on my bikes I like to keep them the way they were made . I just had a Golden Pinto given to me , just have to stop and pick it up , I already know it has high speed forks :laugh: and the chainguard is there also but missing the scrub brake :thumbsup:.

Decided to restore the Golden Pinto, should pick up the frame from the painter today.

The mechanic at the Harley shop I go to, made a new chain guard using the old one as a pattern. It will get sent out for chrome.

That was the first mini I had... but it was '73, I think. I think that thing started my infatuation with 'two wheels and a motor'. Mine had the dual brake setup. I seem to remember a 3.0 Tec but that's many years ago, so could have been a 3.5.

I bought a NOS Tecumseh carb for the Golden Pinto. Trying to decide if I should paint it white, I think it should be painted, but looks good as is.