Homemade Briggs Flywheel Removal Tool?

Hello i'm trying to find the dimensions for a briggs 5hp flathead fly wheel removal tool. But i cant find out the dimensions of the holes i need to dirll in the 1/4" thick stock. How far do the bolts that push on the flywheel have to be apart. And what size bolt should i use?

:hack::weld:

Last time I saw my Official Briggs Flywheel Puller, it was cast !!!!
I've found in the years that I've been playing with thede motors that a well placed long screwdriver, up under the flywheel, and just a little leverage against the block, a tap with a solid mallet, and most the time, the flywheel pops right off, I believe that was a trick that a shop teacher showed me, don't forget some wd40 or the like, lot quicker than looking for that puller, then you got to find some bolts, ahhhh, what was I doing, oh yea, the flywheel.
dave:hammer:

Motra

The Briggs tool is inexpensive enough that it'd probably be easier to just buy it rather than trying to make one. The "knock off" method does work but you run the risk of damaging the flywheel or something else if not done correctly. You can actually fracture the cast flywheel and not even be able to see the damage, and if it comes apart later on while the engine is running you don't want to be ANYWHERE nearby, especially straddling the engine between your legs like on a minibike. A lot of people are so enthuiastic about disconnecting the governor, that increases the possibility of the flywheel grenading.