Hoppy's "The WTF"-Open Class

Not much progress during the week and only got abit of shop time today. I suppose a clutch/chain guard is progress right. Since im trying to keep the WTF within a budget i discovered this cover piece for the mower deck(covered the pullys/belts) could be made very nicely into a clutch/chain guard with just alittle :grind:

Figure why not recycle what i can from some parts that were taken off the snapper before it officially became "THE WTF". Plan is turn this into a flip over cover like snowmobiles have for easy "tuning" and repairs. Will get more time in the shop tomorrow. Waiting to get my axle back so i can get the mount/engine lined up and the mount welded in and all the bearing hangers, etc welded in for good.

I have a set of tires off a simplicity snow blower with the same tread design as your big back wheels, they are on 8" white rims too.
:thumbsup: You asking me if i want to buy them?:shrug:

The "WTF" is going to need lights......who knows might have to take her on a night mission to save a family in distress.:rolleyes:
Had this light kicking around....time to put it to use.

Mounted on the bars so it will move with the bars and light up were im pointing to.

Most if not all of the wiring and cables on this will be hidden within the tubing.
Small easy mod but a functional and needed one. We will see at night!

Wow that thing is cool as hell, I think that I will get a lot of crap about it, but I would put a Honda ATC 110 or 125 under the front of the frame. It would fit like a dream, and have gears.

Wow that thing is cool as hell, I think that I will get a lot of crap about it, but I would put a Honda ATC 110 or 125 under the front of the frame. It would fit like a dream, and have gears.
You can donate me yours then and i be glad to install it.:thumbsup: Gears, shmears......punch it and go!:scooter:

You can donate me yours then and i be glad to install it.:thumbsup: Gears, shmears......punch it and go!:scooter:
If you were closer, I would be glad to hook you up. Eather way, that is going to be one cool machine.

P.S. thoughs back wheels look just like the ones on my Ford LGT100 lawn tractor. Stop giving me ideas, I am know to cut stuff up and let it sit like yard art.

Last edited:
got the clutch/chain guard in primer! does that count??!!:shrug:
havent been able to do much really been so freeking busy. Im still waiting on my axle to get back from being straightened to and thats kinda holding me off. got the tires of the rims. now i just have to get that to the blaster/powdercoater. been tinkering around with a throttle hookup on the kohler but havent come up with anything solid yet but think i have something that will work alright. did get my hinge and front mount on the clutchguard also. very slow progress thus far...........hope to change that soon.