Hot damn - Horstman Clutches on Sale

I got a flier in the mail for Turk Bros Racing Spring sale going on till March 31st.

Horstman Greased Lightning clutches for $160 brand new - comes w/ 12t driver.
Horstman Reaper Clutch 12t - $200

sounds like pretty decent deals.

They look like they have pretty good prices...just need pictures for people like me..lol. Hows their service...or is it too soon to tell?

Did some reseach on the walbro fuel pump....A lot of positive comments made about it.
I need to make a list for my next order.:smile:

UPS is about 5 days.
Never had a complaint about anything.

Yeah, their website is sketchy looking when you first come upon it. I hate not having pictures. But they have ONE HELL OF A CATALOG. They sent it as well with my order. And let me tell you, they did it right IMO. All their cams have a little meter on the side oft he pictures that say cam-o-meter or something like that showing the mildness or wildness of each. Tires are pictured with a meter for soft/hardness. The catalog is very informative and friendly to people like me that don't know what their getting when it comes to certain HP parts. They were a bit high for my taste on shipping though. They use UPS ground for two little clutch drivers....added 10 dollars on to the ticket. Coulda got them to me for about 4 or 5 via USPS. But again, their prices are pretty cheap.

Most businesses use UPS or Fedex for shipping. Glad you had a good experience with them. A couple of months ago they had them on sale for $180.00.