Hot Rod Deluxe Mag

Anybody out there enjoy seeing the pics of minibikes and go karts being printed in the Hot Rod Deluxe mag? They are slowing up recently, but earlier there was lots. 2 or 3 issues ago there was a three engined bike, I am pretty sure they where tecumsehs.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I LOVE this magazine! The vintage photos by year are the BOMB! A couple of months ago Hot Rod had a picture of photographer Bob D'Oliveo sitting on a brand new Go Kart Eng. at Bonneville in 1957

I love seeing all that stuff, I wish Hot Rod still published some go kart stuff and some mini bike stuff. I love seeing all the old photos of diggers and gassers too. I forget what issue it was, but they had an engine (can't remember the make) that M/T had mounted the induction on the side with the headers, it looked cool.

Part of why I'm sick of the car scene are the snobs that pervade automotive circles... whether it's VWs, hot rods, rat rods, traditional rods, whatever, I can't stand the purist mentality where it's their way or the highway.
There's some of those on vintagekarts.com, too... lol. Some d-bag started being a turd because people posted up threads asking about fun karts (albeit, vintage fun karts). Oh, the horrors! Lol. :laugh:

Part of why I'm sick of the car scene are the snobs that pervade automotive circles... whether it's VWs, hot rods, rat rods, traditional rods, whatever, I can't stand the purist mentality where it's their way or the highway.
There's some of those on vintagekarts.com, too... lol. Some d-bag started being a turd because people posted up threads asking about fun karts (albeit, vintage fun karts). Oh, the horrors! Lol. :laugh:
Some times I like to restore stuff back to original condition if it is super rare or I liked it as is. But I have more rat style stuff, I usually build things to be fun, because it aint no fun to have your bikes sit on a shelf and never ride them. That is why i can't stand reading stories in car mags about ''trailer queens'' and strictly show cars.