HOT ROD Power Tour

The "HOT ROD Power Tour" came thru my town over the weekend. I still haven't stopped drooling :biggrin:. I've been busy on other things, so I'm a little bit "out of the loop" in the car scene lately. Needless to say I was shocked- in a good way :thumbsup:. Tim.

Here's a site you can look at to get an idea what the Power Tour is all about. All these people with all these wonderful custom cars get together and drive from one designated point to another. They all drive in a group and make certain planned stops according to a schedule. This year they started in Cocoa Beach, FL and will end up in Detroit, MI. The site below has pics of some of the participating cars. Some cars are the best of the best. Some are cool daily drivers. Some, I wouldn't want to be seen in (and some won't finish for mechanical reasons). The only person I talked to was a guy with a '62 Chevy wagon, since I am a wagon fan and have a '64 Chevy wagon myself. They were leaving for the next leg or I would have talked to a few more. :smile::smile::smile: Tim.

2011 Hot Rod Power Tour Dates and Cities - Hot Rod Magazine

wish I knew what it was, but from what you say, it sounds awesome!
The Hot Rod poertour is the coolest thing ever! I even know what it is and I live in Canada and am only 15! Just pick up a Hot Rod mag sometime when they are publishing the powertour coverage, it is worth the read.

The "HOT ROD Power Tour" came thru my town over the weekend. I still haven't stopped drooling :biggrin:. I've been busy on other things, so I'm a little bit "out of the loop" in the car scene lately. Needless to say I was shocked- in a good way :thumbsup:. Tim.
So shocked that you forgot to take photos for us to see?

well it would have made it but they took it to a car show in california and on the way home hit something witht the trailer and the paint got ruined on a couple of the panels. it as a 2010 camaro ls3 that is supercharged in it, if you wanna see pics go to ohiotechnicalcollege.com and find projects go to 57 chevy

"Tom S." First it would depend on me remembering to take the batteries out of the TV remote control and putting them in the camera. Then I'd probably forget to take the lens cap off. You have to understand what you're dealing with here- ME! :laugh: Tim.